Cloud and Infrastructure Administrator
The Cloud and Infrastructure Administrator will be responsible for collaborating with the team, as well as planning, implementing, monitoring, and maintaining the organization’s computing and operating systems as assigned. This includes analyzing, diagnosing, trending, monitoring, and resolving intermediate to complex problems or issues relating to cloud services and server platforms. The Cloud and Infrastructure Administrator will be dedicated to one or more technical disciplines which will include, among other disciplines, Public Cloud services, Microsoft 365 platforms, Exchange troubleshooting and protection, VMWare, Active Directory management, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy & Systems Management, Storage, Backup & Disaster Recovery solutions and systems monitoring.
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following):
Cloud Infrastructure & Productivity Application Administration
- Experience provisioning and managing of Azure compute resources,
- Deployment and management of Azure Active Directory Domain Services (AADDS).
- Provisioning and management of Azure Storage accounts.
- Configuration of storage account functions such as Azure Files.
- Experience AWS route 53 Registrar and DNS services.
- Amazon S3 Storage.
- Working knowledge of Disaster Recovery and Backup related services in Azure /AWS (Experience is a plus).
Microsoft 365 Administration
- Proficient in products and services available in the M365 platform.
- Proficient in Office 365 and Microsoft 365 licensing models.
- Strong understanding of the features/functions included in various license bundles.
- Experience with M365 tenant creation and tenant administration.
- Strong understanding of user creation and management-related activities.
- Utilize knowledge and experience with mail platforms to optimize configuration and resolve client issues.
- Troubleshoot mail flow and security-related email tracking.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Teams.
- Working knowledge relating to the deployment and administration of Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Proficiency with Azure AD and security functions such as Conditional Access.
- Experience working in a Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP) capacity and the associated administrative activities.
- Utilize strong working knowledge of network services to support network operations. This includes troubleshooting DHCP servers, local DNS, external name resolution issues, AD replication, and VPN connectivity.
- Perform account management in AD, Exchange, and other platforms, including creation, removal, changes, password resets, and bulk operations.
- Maintain a reliable update deployment scheme using WSUS.
Support and Troubleshooting
- Working knowledge and experience with VMWare to create and edit VM’s, deploy templates, configure hosts with local storage, perform VM edits, and troubleshoot.
- Extend data stores/partitions, and troubleshoot HA clusters and iSCSI storage.
- Deploy new hardware using cloud-based technologies.
- Exercise expert MS Office and Mobile Device troubleshooting skills and knowledge to resolve client issues.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and/or activities simultaneously.
- Maintain consistent documentation of procedures and backups to allow rolling back to previous state issues should they arise.
- Effectively participate in resolving after-hours technical issues.
- Participate in after-hours work and maintenance on servers and infrastructure hardware.
- Demonstrate and model function to new hires and level I and II engineers.
- Serve as a point of escalation to level I and II engineers.
- Update and maintain documentation, and accurately record timesheets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be customer-focused and able/willing to provide “white glove” service to our customers.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to follow and adhere to defined processes.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment while producing high-quality results.
- Passionate about technology with the self-motivation and willingness to master current and emerging technologies and obtain further certifications as necessary.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science, and/or a minimum of 5+ years of system administration experience;
- Managing Active Directory.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office 365.
- Hands-on experience with Multiple Windows Operating Systems, including Windows XP & 7, Server 2003, 2008, and 2012.
- Provide hands-on operation of desktop virtualization of VMware (VSphere, vCenter) and VMware View.
- Knowledge of VMWare, ESX, Virtual Center, VMotion, P2V, View, SRM;
- Citrix or HyperV experience is a plus.
Email resume to careers@WeAreVersatile.com.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER