Are you a top performer looking for a new opportunity, unlimited growth potential and flexibility? We want to talk to you!
Versatile is recognized as one of the top HPE (HP Enterprise) partners in the Eastern U.S. and a 25-year leader in the IT services industry with many awards and elite certifications. With our recent acquisition of a 21-year old healthcare managed service organization, the company is on a fast track to even greater success.
We're looking for a Sales Account Executive who wants to help us revolutionize the IT industry. You'll have the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting projects. Working directly with senior management, you'll assist in developing and growing our client base. In this role, you'll learn our market and offerings and drive the full sales cycle from prospecting to close, evangelizing our innovative solutions. This is THE opportunity to advance your career and make a true impact on our clients' business.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary, plus uncapped commission
- A competitive benefits plan
- Collaborative team environment
- Flexible work conditions
What you'll do
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas, aligned with company objectives
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Present solutions to prospective and existing clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the clients’ dedication
- Act as the single point of contact to handle all client needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to client satisfaction and the preservation of Versatile’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and monitor sales metrics (sales results, forecasts, sales data)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
What you need to succeed
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Sales Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of technology industry, sales and negotiating principles
- IT infrastructure and services experience a BIG plus
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Business acumen with problem-solving attitude
- Reliable, highly organized, deadline and detail-oriented
- Preferred: BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing or related field
Email resume to careers@WeAreVersatile.com.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER