To celebrate the Boston Red Sox home opener on April 5th, employees in our Marlboro, MA headquarters earned the chance to wear Red Sox gear to work by making a $10 (or higher) donation to The Jimmy Fund. It was a great way for us to come together and cheer on the Sox while supporting the fight against cancer!
Red Sox and Jimmy Fund Fans across New England joined together on opening day for the 12th year of this tradition. Since 2006, Rally for the Jimmy Fund has raised more than $5.2 million. Eighty-six cents of every dollar donated to The Jimmy Fund goes directly to cancer research and patient care at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, including:
- Ground-breaking clinical trials;
- The development of new cancer fighting drugs;
- Equipment that enables revolutionary discoveries;
- Improving the health of Boston’s neighborhoods and surrounding communities, and
- Ensuring care continues after treatment ends.
Versatile is proud to participate in this ongoing tradition and committed to supporting The Jimmy Fund’s mission to conquer cancer in adults and children here and around the world. To learn more about The Jimmy Fund and how you can help, please visit: http://www.jimmyfund.org/.