Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Troubleshoot problems remotely using 3rd party remote access tools;
- Diagnose and resolve customer problems relating to hardware, software and networking;
- Effectively communicate solutions to end-users;
- Support end-users in the use of a wide range of hardware and software applications as needed;
- Develop and nurture client relationships;
- Answer client technical queries;
- Assist the team in managing, monitoring, and maintaining the internal IT infrastructure (such as SLA’s, average ticket age, average call wait time, etc.);
Key Skills and Behaviors
- Able to provide outstanding, customer-facing, end-user support via phone and remote desktop, preferably in the health care industry;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail;
- Self-motivated and goal driven, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a busy environment;
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving skills;
- Capable of coordinating multiple tasks, responding to changing priorities, and reacting to short deadlines through use of the internal ticketing system;
- Proficiency with various hardware and software equipment and operating systems;
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, sometimes virtually;
- Ability to master new computer technology with willingness to gain additional IT certifications as necessary.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with a technology major and MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years’ recent experience in a customer-facing technical support role;
- Windows Client O.S. – Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7
- Windows Server O.S. – Server 2019, Server 2016, Server 2012, Server 2008
- Basic Networking Experience – Understanding LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, ACTIVE DIRECTORY
- Infrastructure Support of Routers, Switches and Wireless Access Points; CISCO Meraki experience is a plus!
- Relevant knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic troubleshooting abilities
- Proven Customer Service Skills are a MUST
Qualified candidates to send resume, shift preference and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
View our benefits.